Thursday, February 04, 2010

And The Award Goes To...

And now, I present to you my 2010 Sundance Film festival awards:

Most Pleasant Surprise: Bradly Mother Effin Cooper.
Imagine my shock when I see this beautiful man emerge from the shadows. Pleasant doesn't even come close.I screamed like a teenage girl. I almost had a total meltdown. I was super impressed because he was VERY nice. WIN! Don't worry I thanked him for being beautiful. ;)

Shes So Pretty and Shes Nice:
Malin Akerman
Malin is up and coming and I think she will soon be one of Hollywood's go to girls. She is beautiful, talented, and very sweet. She was AMAZING in Happythankyoumoreplease. She had two movies at Sundance this year. I saw her twice and both times she was very nice and polite. She is someone I would love to see do amazingly well!

I was so in love with you at one point in my life, that I thought I'd marry you and you are a complete dream in person: Adam Brody
O.M.G. Honestly how can you not love him? He was Seth Cohen on THE OC!! I always imagined he would be a doll and he totally was. I met him after his movie premiere that I couldn't get tickets too :( And he was a total dream come too. When I asked him for a pic he politely asked "security" (I use the word security loosely for everyone Sundance hires is douche bag rent a cops) to move then came around and took pics with everybody. He even took two with me because my first one was FAIL. So happy I finally got a pic with him!

Nicest Guy Ever: Ryan Gosling
What a truly awesome and humble guy! So, so ,so, nice! Took his time with EVERYBODY. Seriously he was there forever taking pics and signing autographs. We left before he did. Handsome, sweet, and totally polite. I was so impressed by him, I think I am officially a fan for life. I also talked to his mom, and she was adorable.

Best Pic of a Celeb I've taken maybe ever:
Seriously have you seen anything cuter? If it doesn't make your heart melt you might be dead inside. This was after the premiere of the film Diego Luna directed called Abel The two little boys pictured are the stars in the film and they are brothers in real life. ADORABLE!!

Runner Up:
Because, well come on, how absolutely lovable is Diego in this pic? Side note: I told him I named my cat after him and I he said "Really?" I sad Yes! Its even on his tag, Diego Luna." And he said "Gracias!" Swoon!
Fave Sundance BFF: Ben Lyons

As you readers know, I love, Love, LOVE, Ben Lyons! We have gotten a pic together the past 3 years at Sundance. He is one of the best people you could be lucky to meet. He is beyond adorable, totally kind and, I heart him. He gave me a hug thanked me for his support and talked to me every time I saw him during the festival. He is great! I love his movie reviews. We decided we were Sundance BFFs. :) PS we have awesome taste in hats I think...
PS Did you peeps who look at Perez Hilton catch my hand in one of his pics?
So I'm there on the left holding my phone. (Don't judge me this may be all I have...)

More awards to come! Stay tunes and have a happy weekend.

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

HUZZAH FOR SUNDANCE!! It's the happiest time of year. I love all your pictures and stories. :)

Brian said...

I don't see your hand...I think you might be a little crazy. :)