Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its an Olympic Miracle!

Hello all. I hope you are all enjoying the Olympics for I heart them so. To help everyone get in the Olympic Spirit I have decided to profile a fave hot Winter Olympic athlete of mine every day. I am behind a few days because I just thought of this idea now. Enjoy.
Dale Begg-Smith

Dale is completely gorge so I thought I'd start with him.
He is a skier who was actually born in Canada but skis for Australia because Canada didn't want him to start his Internet company that eventually made him a multi millionaire. They wanted him to just focus on skiing. He started this company at age 13. On Valentines Day he not only won the silver medal for moguls but also my heart.

Wasn't that nice of him to bring my flowers? What a sweetie.

No comments: