Sunday, February 07, 2010

And The List Goes On...

Damn! What The Hell Happened To You?(In a bad way): Levar Burton

Lets rewind for a quick sec, Homeboy used to look like this:

What. The. Hell. He looks so bad! And, he was a little on the creepy side too.

Damn! What The Hell Happened To You?(In a good way): Riki Lake

Home girl looks good! I noticed her cute outfit before I noticed who she was! She is teeny tiny now! She looks great!

Most exciting person to stumble upon that leans out of a car:Juliette Lewis
I don't have much to say about Juliette Lewis. She was nice and Jenny loves her.


Best Hobbit to follow and Autograph Hound Into Main Street Pizza and Pasta for:Elijah Wood

Elijah Wood was a pretty exciting find, because I've heard he is hard to get and also because Emily loves him so much. He was very sweet. Even after I told him my friend was totally in love with him.

Coolest Legend to meet at Sundance 2010: Joan Rivers

OK, I am now officially a huge Joan Rivers fan! She was a total delight so sweet and nice. I saw the documentary film that was about her, Joan Rivers, A Real Piece of Work
And it was amazing.

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

I LOVE Juliette Lewis. I've loved her ever since I saw Mixed Nuts. Best comedy ever! Adam Sandler, Steve Martin, Juliette Lewis, Liev Schreiber, Rita Wilson, Madeline Kahn, oh hell it's a classic!

I must admit, Joan Rivers freaks me out though.