Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fan

Some things I am a fan of this week:

MLS season starting!

Hooray! No strike! that means soccer starts this week! First Seitzy's game on Thursday them the first REAL game of the season! Even though its an away game I'm still SUPER excited! Remember that time we won MLS cup? Awesome.
Springtime!

Springtime is springing and I am loving it. Please note when I googled Springtime this painting came up. And they look pretty excited for spring don't they?


Blah Blah Blah
I am a fan of the Ke$ha album but especially the song "Blah Blah Blah" Its like an offensive novelty rap song written by a white girl. I love it. I epically like the line: "Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat Just show me where your dick's at" totally offensive. I love it

Some things I'm not a fan of this week?
Earache

I seem to have developed and earache in the past 24 hours and it is also causing a headache. Not cool

The stupid telephone music video


I wasted another 9 1/2 mins of my life last night giving this music video another chance. Nope. still totally hate it. My mom wasted her time too this round, and she thinks its totally degrading to women. I feel I have to agree. Why is she naked most of the video. Why? Its not like a have a problem with nakedness or am even a prude. (please note lyric posted above.)I'm just getting tired of seeing her naked and the videos having nothing to do with the songs. New idea please. I think Lady Gaga is phenomenally talented and I love her voice. But her videos make me cringe. And I don't like to cringe.

Jesse James and his repulsive whore

I love Sandra. The Blind Side was fantastic (note she remained clothed the whole movie. Just putting that out there...) I am absolutely disgusted by James James and that gross slut he cheated with. That girl is vial. I hate them both and refuse to put a pic of them on my blog.

Fin.

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Totally agree about the Sandra Bullock thing! Sorry about the ear thing. Let me know if you need anything.