Rowan Dante Emerson is 8 pounds 5 oz and 21 inches long. He has huge hands and feet and super long legs. I finally met him on Friday and I am totally crazy about him.
I can not wait for him to get older so we can watch Fraggle Rock together. I also promised him I would take him to meet a real lamb. Trixi is a super woman. 4 days in labor and an emergency c-section, with plenty of drama. He was also 17 days late! I told him not to worry about being late because I am late to everything. But now little Rowan is here and absolutely perfect. He is so new to this world and I am so thankful that I got to be a part of his life just 4 days in!
PS I knew it was a boy all along! :)
1 comment:
What a precious baby with an awesome name! Congrats to Trixi!
Post a Comment