Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kinda slow right now...

Bonjour. I started my new temp job at the census this week and so far its going swimmingly. I'm a little nervous to juggle that, school, and my district job but I will figure out a way to manage. The past few days have been totally beautiful weather here and I am loving it. I'm excited for it to get a bit warmer so I can start wearing summer dresses and sandals again. Really, I guess I don't have anything that exciting to say. Lets think...I bought some clothes at the Nordys yesterday (triple points! Yee haw!).... I had to go to the Latino mall Mon and it turns out they have totally delish ice cream... I'm planning to dye my hair again with upgraded dye this time... I think Mayra is going to make me watch that awful looking love story movie with the pale dude from Twilight and the chci from Lost ( I know their names but I'm to tired to goole how to spell them.)Yeah really that's all I got. Hopefully things will pick up by next week. Sorry team. Please enjoy this adorable picture of squirrels.

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

LOL! I totally hadn't even seen your post when I posted mine. We both end it with pictures of squirrels! We're amazing.