Sunday, August 08, 2010

Bang Bang

The Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang show finally happened last Friday. And...it was hilarious. I laughed so hard! I got my book signed but Chelsea refused to take a pic even though Alison and I stalked her to her car and it was just us and one other dude then she sat in her car in front of us for like 10 more mins. Oh well. I had heard from my inside source in Hollywood that home girl wouldn't take pictures.


Chelsea's opening act Guy who is also on her show was totally nice about taking pics. LOVE IT.

How hot is Dave, Chelsea's boyfriend? So cute. When I saw him I of course had to take a pic. He has a show on Animal Planet and always brings animals on her show. Pretty sure he should be dating me.

I think maybe home girl wouldn't take a pic because she was looking so rough. Seriously she needs to fire he stylist and hire me. I'd make sure she was never that haggered looking.

No comments: