Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snoop Doggie Dog


Thursday night Allison, Jaylean, Kvon, Corey and I all rolled down VIP style to the Snoop Dog concert. And by VIP I mean the tickets were free and they fed us free dinner from Rubios. The place was a total mess of pimps and skanks, so we fit right in and had a swell time. After the concert we rolled down to the after party at the Depot where I made sure to drop it like its hot. But seeing as I had school the nest day I did sip on any gin and juice. Some of the opening acts performed at the after party too. Including the dude that sings that "Toot It and Boot It" song. What, a catchy song.
I may not have achieved much it life but at least I can say I have heard the "Toot It and Boot It" song performed live twice in one evening. Jealous?

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

And where's the Snoop Dogg photo op?