We are going to go ahead and chalk that up as a WIN.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Putting out fires.
Saturday night I rolled up to Jays house to find smoke EVERYWHERE. I soon realized that the dumpster by her house was on fire. Jay and responded by filling buckets up with water to dump on said fire. While on the other had Jay's mom responded by freaking the hell out and calling 911. So a firetruck came and on it were cute firemen. I was slyly trying to take a pic of this spectacle with my blackberry when one of the fireman saw me, got all hyped up then called his friend over, who was currently fighting this epic blaze. Thus, this occurred:

We are going to go ahead and chalk that up as a WIN.
We are going to go ahead and chalk that up as a WIN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment