Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Action Shots..

My fave little miniature Rowan turned 8 months this week! Can you believe it! I can't believe how time flies! Trixi, Fraggle and I headed to Red Butte for lunch on Tuesday. (You know I love Red Butte)

After lunch Trixi commented that I don't have any "action shots" with Rowan, so, we then tried to create some. This was half awesome/half epic fail.
This one just screams "Busy mom on the go" Something which I am very NOT.

In this photo I am apparently trying to steal him...

Here I am about to drop him on the pavement via Brittany Spears.

He thought me running around the parking lot like the village idiot was the funniest thing ever. He was giggling so much.

Behold! A pic of me and Fraggle where he is kinda smiling!!! I just look like a demon.

Ro Ro's first paparazzi shot. Every baby needs one.

Doesn't Trixi look just like the hurried celeb mom? It would help the scene if she wasn't smiling so much.

So cute! I love these two so much!

I love my afternoon lunches with Trixi and Rowan. Especially when Trixi shouts "threesome" at full volume and everyone sitting around us looks totally disturbed. Good times. Good times. :)

No comments: