
I find when heart broken, one of the fastest, safest, ways to help it mend is to buy a new purse. I have acquired two fabulous heart broken fixer purses thanks to one particular boy. This last heart break was a doozy, so I felt I deserved something pretty.
I adore this bag. I think its beautiful and it reminds me of my Nana. (My dear Grandma Grover, who lately, I miss terribly.) We share a middle name of Marinda.
*Side note, for the last 28 years of my life I have been led to believe by my entire family, that my middle name is also the name of a type of rose. I just googled it to get a picture to put up. It is in fact a MIRANDA rose not MARINDA. My friends, I have been Shawshanked. By my own family.
2 comments:
Cute bag! Bags always make things better. Heart you!
I buy things every time I'm sad...which is why I have no money.
Post a Comment