Monday, November 15, 2010

Not Letting Him Win

What a week! I spent most of last week pouting and feeling sorry for myself. Lame but true. Finally after about the 15th time of my friend Courtney saying "If you stay in the house all the time you are letting him win!" I decided she was right. So I got Allison and we rallied and headed up to Park City to check out a different bar scene. I'm glad we did! We went to a really fun bar on Main Street and had a great time! It was extra fun, because my awesome friend from the Spa, Bethany, was up in Park City too. Thanks friends for all your support in helping me heal my broken heart!

Courtney has got me loving the Jagger shots. Who knew they were so tasty?

Cute Bethany is so much fun. She's the best! She makes working Saturdays fun and not dreadful.

I love this pic of us. So cute!

Thanks Courtney for getting me out of the house and into the crisp mountain air! XOXO

Maybe now I can stop listening to "Jar of Hearts" on repeat...

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey! I'm sorry you have a broken heart. But you look awesome and I am definitely Team Heidi. We need to have dinner soon! Miss you.

Courtney said...

Guuurrrrrlllll!!!! I am so so so so so happy you came out and so so so so so sooooo happy I made your blog!!! :) Come out with us tomorrow night again! It's going to be fun!!!

xoxo.