Thursday, December 02, 2010

Welcome To The 60's

For my intern class one of my big projects was to pick a theme and then put together a display for the display cases that go in our conference room at school. We have a vintage collection worth thousands of dollars, so to be able to be up close with all these amazing pieces, was really an honor. I picked, steamed, styled, everything for the displays. I picked a 1960's suit theme. All the pieces featured are actual vintage pieces, hand picked by me! They are all very delicate so you have to wear gloves when handling them. Take a look! :)

My first display case
This suit in Christian Dior. How cute is it?!?

I love this camel hair one so much.


The scarf on this one one of my favorite pieces that I found.

If only I had somewhere to wear a bright orange mod suit.

This one has been a favorite of a lot of people at school.

That hat looks so Piccadilly circus 1965 when put with the orange suit.


I love these gloves and purse.

No comments: