Thursday, December 09, 2010

Dear Santa,

Just in case, you were going crazy trying to find me the perfect Christmas gift, Here let me help you out. I would love any of these things please:

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in BOOM BOOM POW $20

It contains 24k Gold dust!

or Deborah Lippman Nail Polish in MY ROMANCE $16


I j'adore this color. Its so girly, and pretty and romantical.


or Glee The Complete First Season $37.99

Its just ridiculous I don't own this already. I mean come on.


or Betsey Johnson 'Glitzed - Oversized' Sequined Bow Clutch $85


This purse is beyond. Its so cute and shiny. I want it. It makes me feel like a racoon.


or an IPOD Touch 32 GB $299

Everyone else has an Ipod! I would really like a working one too.


or the MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Love Dove' Long Pendant Necklace $68

How amazingly adorable is this necklace. I'm in love.

Or you can get me all of the above. I won't mind. Really I wont.

Its just a few ideas.

I girl can dream can't she?

No comments: