Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card

If I was the type of person that sent out Holiday cards, (I totally wish I was by the way...) I think my card would look something like this:


Or this:

And I think the caption would saw something like,

"Wishing you a very Fraggle Christmas"


Aren't we just so full of Christmas cheer in front of the Christmas tree? Don't you love our matching green pants? We are awesome. The kid still won't smile in photos, but we will get there. (He is 9 months now by the way!) Is everyone ready for the big holiday? I think I totally am. Me and my family decided to do a few presents for each other this year, (In past years we haven't really done gifts) And I hate to say it, but somehow the idea of gifts are making me a little more excited for Christmas.
I know that's really bad, but its the truth, so sue me.

PS Check out this amazing photo of when Fraggle met Santa for the first time. Clearly, he is not a huge fan.

No comments: