"It takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is" -Jason Mraz (Life is Wonderful)

"It seems like everywhere I go
The more I see, the less I know
But I know one thing
That I love you " -Michael Franti & Spearhead (Say Hey(I Love You))

"We have fallen down again tonight
In this world it’s hard to get it right
Try to make your heart feel like a glove
What it needs is love, love, love" -Ingrid Michaelson (Everybody)

"I've looked at love from both sides now,
From give and take, and still somehow
It's love's illusions i recall.
I really don't know love at all" Joni Mitchell (Both Sides Now)

"And if I'm addicted to loving you
And you're addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together"
-Train (If It's Love)

"Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more"
-The Beatles (In My Life)

"Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say... yes."
-Taylor Swift (Love Story)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment