Wednesday, February 23, 2011

California Bound!

Well Kids, tomorrow I'm of to Sunny California! (and by sunny I mean 60 degrees and rainy 3 out of the 4 days we are there. wah wah)
My mom and I are finally taking advantage of the trip to Disneyland she won awhile back, and will be spending the next 4 days in So Cal. Sadly we booked our flight back when the Oscars are on, so that's a major fail. But, we are flying Jet Blue so maybe I'll be able to catch some of it due to them having TVs. Win. And i get to see my fabulous Pinky!
In the next few days I'll also be seeing:

Beaches and the ocean! Yay!! I love my mountains but I'm very excited to see the ocean again!

Disneyland!
Hollywood! I loves me some Hollywood!


Palm Trees. My favorite tree.




And hopefully this handsome fellow. Wish me luck!


Swoon.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mission accomplished! I think you achieved them all, my dear! :)