Driving my mom around.
On Tuesday it snowed a lot. Then a lady lost control of her car, my mom hit her and this is the result:

(This pic really doesn't do the damage justice) It goes all down the passenger side and her other headlight is busted too.
Mom will be okay, but my nerves may not be because my mom criticises my driving so much.
Cross your fingers the insurance company gets the rental car gets worked out soon.
Reading a new book
I recently picked up my husband James Franco's new book: Palo Alto Stories
I had heard good reviews and got a good coupon to get it cheap, so I picked it up.It's a book of short stories about teenagers growing up in the suburbs. And when I say teenagers I mean dis functional teenagers that do things like drunk drive hit a woman with their car then leave her to die. This is not a book to read before bed time. But it is a good book.
Drinking Mexican hot chocolate with whip cream everyday.

I used to go to Nordstrom and have them make it for me, but at $4 a serving, that adds up but quick. Then I found they sell it in a bag for $10! Is this still expensive for hot chocolate? Yes. But considering I can make like 28 cups, its a much better deal. Unfortunately when I make it there is no cinnamon stick or rustic setting involved.
Taking care of a sick kitty.
Diego has taken ill. This has not been cheap and it a constant stress in my everyday life. I hate that we can't communicate! I'm so worried about my little guy! Send him your positive thoughts and well wishes please!
Thanks for your time all. Have a pleasant Thursday.
PS- I think the below picture proves James Franco is not gay. I don't know one gay man that would leave the house for a public event in tennis shoes that dirty. I know plenty of straight boys that would. Not soccer players. They are weird about having clean shoes. But other straight guys.
3 comments:
I tell people he is not gay all the time! Thanks for the proof! ;)
I'm sorry Diego is still sick.
I used to buy a big tin of the best Mexican hot chocolate ever. I've tasted all sorts of brands and this one is the best. I'll ship you some of it and you'll die and go to hot chocolate heaven.
I wear dirty shoes. :(
Post a Comment