Today was a very interesting day. I was awoken by emails of someone I have met one time saying very mean and hurtful things to me. I do not want to go into to much detail, about the situation but I will say it started by these two messages:
Friend of a friend:
"Ok Heidi. I don't know you but I think you should pray about your choices. "
Heidi: "first of all I don't know if you are serious or not, but if you are I think what you wrote may be the most ridiculous thing ever. First of all telling me to pray about my choices is incredibly rude and secondly I'm pretty sure God does not give a damn what dresses we were to (planned event). "
Then the following occurred:
I was accused of numerous things including:
Being immature
Being a bad friend
I was told : "Not knowing you, it would seem I wouldn't want to..."
"I am not impressed with you now nor was I the night I met you "
"I am not impressed with you as an individual at all, but I really could care less, as I have never intended to have you in my life. "
I was insulted for not being married.
and for being a poor speller
I was told I was obnoxious
I was bashed for taking photos with celebrities. ( I know this just shows how hard this person is looking for ways to insult me but still...)
These are just a few of the highlights.
And again, this is someone I have met one time.
I tried all day to just get over it and let it go. I really did.
I would also like to say that when I tried to end this the person insulted me more. When I handled by not responding at all, I was further bashed.
I would like to point out I did not bash this person, yet I was constantly attacked.
I realize this person is clearly not worth my time and there is absolutely no way that this is all really about me. But I still feel very hurt. I am also very upset because the person that we both jointly know has not read any of these emails, and therefore does not know how hurtful this girl is being. I know girls are stupid and mean, but this honestly throws me right back to 7th grade. And 7th grade was miserable and I don't want to relive it again. I don't want this person to feel like they have to take sides, but I would never allow anyone to say the things this girl said to any of my friends. Maybe that's a lot of info to put out there for you all to read, but I needed to share to get this off my chest.
XOXO
Its like a good friend of mine once said to his boyfriend "Hey! You can't call Heidi crazy! We all know Heidi's crazy but you're not allowed to call her that! Only I can. " ;)
2 comments:
What a bitch. Is she my friend? If so I'll take her down. :)
Was I that person? It sounds like something I would say. LOL.
Let me know who this person is. I'll send them hate mail
Post a Comment