Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Raw Couture

I've been crazy busy lately lots of new things to report, but today I'm so tired I'm just going to tell you about one.

All this past semester I've been in a fashion show production class for school. Its been quite a stressful whirlwind. The show is next week and I can hardly believe its finally here!

Here is the poster for the show. (I picked that photo.)
Here is one of the designers and two of my friends David and Sydney (L-R) at the final fitting.

One of the designers Samantha and my fab friend Alisa at a fitting. (She's the one that resembles a Kardashian)
My amazing friend Gracie and I.
The fabulous Kaya and Brittany and I in a bubble blowing contest. Clearly Kaya wins.
My friend Emily who is one of the designers in the show at the final fitting.
If any of my SLC friends can make it out to the show I'd love to see you there! Tickets are just $10 for student, and you can get them through Arttix.

PS I took all the photos above that I'm not in. :)

1 comment:

Lynette Elisabeth Sieger said...

Looks like a lot of fun; be sure to post follow-up pics of the event!