Ahem,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!
Ahhhh, James. What fond memories we have together. From our first meeting on the streets in snowy Park City
To our second meeting just up the street from our first meeting in snowy Park City.
To our third meeting in windy Santa Monica.
What times we've had. What times. From that time you jumped into the ocean fully clothed,
to that time you sat staring contemplatively of a deck.
Or that time you filmed one of my favorite movies ever like 10 mins from my house, and I didn't seek you out at all? (FAIL)
There was that one time after you won your Indie Spirit Award that out of a crowd of people you walked straight over to me first because we are so in love.
Or that time you studied for one of you seven master/phd degrees.
Or that time I cam home to find you about to kiss your own reflection?
Or that time you were mobbed by fans who somehow get there pic on a random website with you, even though I've met you three times and never got my pic on a random website.
Or that time I came home to find you swimming in your clothes. (You seem to do that a lot...)
And there was that time you took a nap with cats. (Look at this pic. It screams the fact we are soul mates)
I love you are waiting on the stairs for me to get home. You are so sweet.
Awe, you think I'm funny. Ditto James.
And thanks again for tweeting this, possibly the best photo ever.
Yours always,Heidi
XOXO
1 comment:
Its real love Heidi! It is so meant to be its like the cosmos are constantly pointing this out to you!
Post a Comment