Fereglicous Ryder Boots in Taupe. The boots originally came out last year in the "Fergie" brand, a more expensive line. They were around $200 and were made of leather so naturally, I didn't buy them. But this year the "Fergalicous" brand released them Not leather & much more affordable! Especially after I got them on sale!
I am obsessed with this cropped Bambi sweatshirt. I remember the first day I saw it I fell in love. To bad it cost $128!! For a sweatshirt! So sadly I put it back Well I waited and it went on sale! (plus my discount) I so love it.
I love a good stripy sweater and this one is so soft and comfy. And 100% cotton. Trust me. When buying shirts/sweaters cotton is the fabric to go with. Someday I'll explain why. Loves it. PS never Never NEVER under any circumstance buy rayon/acrylic. NEVER.
You've heard me mention Zella leggings before, but now just in time for fall they come in Brown! Yay! I can't wait to wear these bad boys.
I LOVE these. I have been searching for non leather tan girly combat boots since last year, And I finally found them. :)
1 comment:
So I'm trying to catch up on the months and months of blog stalking that I need to do and I Love these boots!! Both of them :) where did you find these girly combat ones? Text me or call with the answer. I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment