After speaking to my friend I've known longer then anybody about a situation I'm in with a certain "friend" she said something that really made me stop and think. She simply remarked about how I have always made a point to surround myself with really talented and interesting people and as opposed to focusing on this girl I should focus on that. So here it is a tribute to some of the most awe-inspiring people I know.
ERIC & CYNTHIA
Eric and Cynthia are a fantastic packaged deal. They both are 100% themselves. They are loving and always willing to help a friend out when they can, no questions asked. Eric is a computer wiz and Cynthia always knows the right thing to say. Cynthia is the girl that will hold you when you cry and Eric was always willing to be my fake boyfriend if ever I was in the need for one. What more could a girl ask for?
THE GREAT AND DISTINGUISHED CLAW

Emily is one of the kindest and smartest girls ever. I've known her since 7th grade and have not once heard her speak and unkind word about anyone. She is sensitive and caring beyond words and can also be one the most hilarious girls to be around too. When I need extra smart advice Emily is the first one I turn to. And to top it off she is a brilliantly talented writer!
DEREK RICHARDS WRIGHT
Derek also ranks up there with my super smart friends. He is brave, encouraging, and completely selfless. He is honest and completely trustworthy. Derek is the friend you call if you are stranded, need ice cream or even just a hug. He can always make me feel better when someone hurt me, even when he is a million miles away. JENNY I GOT YOUR NUMBER
I have known this chica since 2nd grade. And while we have had our fair share of girl drama, we also know we can count on each other for anything at anytime. Jenny does more volunteer work then anyone I've ever met, And has an amazing voice. Plus, we both share a love of saving animals. I can't even begin to imagine what the last 22 years of my life would of been like without Jenny. PINKY FRIEND

I met my Pinky up at Sundance years ago when Matthew Perry decided to blow us off. We were instant besties due to the love we both share of collecting pics with celebs. No we are not stalkers. We prefer the term "Celebrity Enthusiast" Pinky is one the most fearless, funny, and wonderful people I know. How many people would help make sure a certain famous movie star I plan on marrying doesn't leave you behind without a pic. Not many. But my Pinky would and has. Her ability to spot a celebrity from blocks away continues to amaze me. I never laugh as much as when I'm with Pinky. I sure miss her!!
Note: clearly I can't find all the wonderful people in my life in one post, so please stay tuned for a follow up....
2 comments:
Awe....That is great blog post.
So sweet! Love it! And, of course, I love that you made my post pink. WIN!
Post a Comment