Monday, October 10, 2011

On To The Next

(Jen Candance and I on my last day)




My time at Nordstrom is dunzo. I gave it a really good go but after 6 months I gave my two weeks, and my last day was Saturday. Life is to short to be miserable at your job. I tried and tried and kept thinking it would get better, but it just didn't. There were parts I loved. (The customers, the friendships I made, talking fashion all day...) But unfortunately the negatives outweighed the positives. (The hours, the selfishness of certain co-workers, standing on your feet 8 hours a day...) Anywho I got a new job doing advertising and some office help. The pay is less, but happiness and time are things money can't buy. I've never felt a job defines you as a person. YOU define you as a person. And like I said, Life is to short to be miserable.

So, onto the next! Bigger and better things are still to come!



No comments: