Jason had a concert at Sundance last Friday. Somehow finding a way in to this concert was harder then, well, pretty much anything apparently. (Believe me, I tried...)
Well things started to look up after the concert. Jason came out and I got my pics with him. ( I have wanted a redo pic since the first time I met him and I looked like a hot mess)
He put his hand over his heart and said "I love that" it was the most sincere, perfect and sweet response. He is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met.
Anyway during my shift at the door a man announced he was waiting to take Jason Mraz up to perform. I had no clue he was going to perform. Head. Explosion. I then begged his music guy to not start the show till I made it up the gondola again (Desperate times call for desperate measures people...)
He said he would stall till 10:15 because my shift was supposed to end at 10:00. (See my luck kept on coming!) So, the girl from the PR firm tells me I can be in charge of checking Jason in. Then he walks up and says "Hi, You said you were going to be working the door!" because he remembers me from earlier (I DIE)
Well I made it in time, and was dying, as I stood directly in front of Jason for his performance. The above pic does not do justice to how close I really was. I could of reached up and touched his guitar. (Without stretching mind you) I maybe cried when he sang I'm Yours. I was just so completely over-whelmed at how blessed I was. This was honestly one of the best experiences of my entire life. (And I got to share it with 3 of my best friends!) I have never felt so amazed, happy and well, lucky ever.As if it couldn't get better, after his performance a DJ began to play and Jason hopped into the audience and began dancing with everyone. (You best believe that Courtney and I boxed him in)
>So here it is my one moment to say anything to Jason Mraz and I say "I swear I'm not stalking you" Good one Heidi. Wah wah. His response "It's okay, I'm not stalking you either."
BEST NIGHT EVER.
Like I said, I am one lucky, lucky girl.
1 comment:
Awwwww! I love this story! so sweet!
Post a Comment