Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Minor Slip Up...

Okay, okay I had a minor slip up in my life plan and kinda went shopping. Just a little though! I've curbed my problem a lot, but sometimes I slip and buy a few things. Don't hate. I've been so good and these are beyond cute!
(This pics do not do my new pretties justice!)


Gibson Riding Jacket- I LOVE this blazer so much! It screams Kate Middleton, and it fits perfectly! Plus I got it at the rack so it was a steal! 60% off! I plan on wearing in with everything.

Soprano Dress- I have absolutely no idea where I will wear this dress, but I will save it for the perfect occasion, and wear it then. I love it. It fits like a dream. The only difference is I got it in a fantastic steel gray color.

No more shopping for me this month!

No comments: