Friday, March 23, 2012

Five Friday Faves-Spring!

Spring is finally here! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Spring is one of my favorite times of year for all the lovely, exciting things it brings! Sunshine, baby animals, fresh fruit, soccer season and more! Here are five of my favorite spring things. What are some of your spring faves?
Strawberry Iced Tea: I just found the most delicious kind at Tevana -Strawberry Paraiso. Its so yummy!
Stella McCartney's new sunglasses line. They are all so cute. Fun shapes, prints, and colors, and they are all Eco-friendly! It can't get better! (Except they all cost over $200...)
How cute is this little tree filled with birdies. I'd love to put it in my house but that cats would have it destroyed in under 2 mins.
I LOVE lambs. My first stuffed animal was a lamb and my entire life I have wanted sheep as pets. I think this little guys is just as excited for Spring as I am!
I love this quote about Spring. It's such a pleasant reminder.

HAPPY SPRING!!!!

No comments: