I have a new boyfriend. His name is Cory Monteith.
You guys don't really think I'd cheat on my husband James Franco do you?
I mean come on now.
But seriously, how totes adorbes are me and Finn Hudson/Cory Monteith?
Anywho, I heard on the news that there was a celeb event at The Canyons for Operation Smile yesterday, so I rallied Courtney and we ventured up to see what/who we could find. Were we literally there an hour, and found plenty. For a random Saturday in March I consider it a success!
We were not there two mins before we saw Jesse Tyler Fergerson. He was so nice! And his boyfriend is hot.
But seriously, how totes adorbes are me and Finn Hudson/Cory Monteith?
Anywho, I heard on the news that there was a celeb event at The Canyons for Operation Smile yesterday, so I rallied Courtney and we ventured up to see what/who we could find. Were we literally there an hour, and found plenty. For a random Saturday in March I consider it a success!
We were not there two mins before we saw Jesse Tyler Fergerson. He was so nice! And his boyfriend is hot.
I'm loving my double shot with JTF, and Ty Burrell. I LOVE Modern family and have wanted a photo with Ty forever. Which I realize is lame seeing he owns a bar here and lives here half the time. But I won't be judged. He is hard to find!
Jason Issacs I was scared of. I met him years ago and he was super nice but since then I've not heard the best things. Needless to say, I approached with caution. He was very kind and I was pleased.When I asked to take a picture he said "Absolutely Darling!" His new show really confuses and stresses me out.
Whitney Cummings She is a doll and I have thought she was super funny since I watched her on Chelsea Lately.
Nothing better then seeing Harry Shum Jr, and just thinking "It's Mike Chang! It's Mike Chang!" Yes I had to google his real name before approaching.
Lisa Kudrow! Yes, I've met her before, but I don't love the pic. Maybe 30 seconds after this photo was taken I got in a fight with a girl about who is a bigger FRIENDS fan. Maybe it made things awkward. No it was not the creeper in the background.
And yes, Cory was nice. Super nice actually he thought we had met before and kept saying I looked familiar. He asked if his snowboard could be in the pic. He thought that looked cooler. I was really excited that he was such a friendly guy. And I like how cute we looks. I've always considered myself a Puck girl, but Finn gained some points this weekend.
What a pleasant surprise!
1 comment:
How fun!
I'm glad you got to take a quick break and head up! Love the pics!
Post a Comment