Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Friday Faves Earth Day Edition

Since Earthday is Sunday, I thought I would do a FFF post dedicated to some of my favorite Eco-Friendly beauty products.  Recently I have been trying to switch all my beauty products over to eco-friendly brands. (I always buy no animal tested products/Vegan products) but I've been trying really hard to buy from companies that actual and aren't just trying to "greenwash"  I realize that I could try and make my own, but I don't even cook food, so lets be reasonable here folks.


Tarte LipSurgence Lipstain
I have yet to find a better lip color then these. They come in glossy , they come matte and they are AMAZING. This has been my go to for a awhile now. I am a lip product junkie. I have yet to find a lip product as good at these.
*I also love their Lights Camera Action! Mascara, and Tipsy Natural Cheek Stain.

Sparitual Nail Polish
Hands down the BEST nail polish. Its stays on had fantastic color choices and an easy grip top.
And at about $10.00 a bottle is totally reasonable!
Lush Oatfix Face Mask
Smells delicious! Recently I got a horrible burn from using Benzoyl Peroxide on my skin. It was bright red and itched liked crazy. This is the only think that made it normal.
*Since trying the mask I've also started using, T for Toes Dusting Powder. 

La Vanilla, Vanilla Coconut Perfume
This is the first perfume I've ever found that doesn't leaving me sneezing or with a headache.
It doesn't have a bunch of crap it in, and I of course love anything that smells liek coconut.
Pureolgy Anti-Split Blowdry
Hair stuff. Smells good. Protects hair from heat. Love it

All products, are Vegan, not tested of animals, uses earth friendly ingredients and minimal packaging. :)

No comments: