Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Almost Birthday Time!

So its almost my Birthday. This is exciting! Hooray for Birthdays!!! Also, I am going to Denver next week! Also very exciting. I have never been to Denver, so this will be quite the adventure. Anyone know anything about Denver I should know? Please let me know. I hear its lovely this time of year.

PS Check out this photo Julia snapped of me and my soccer girls at the reserve game today. It was very sunny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I love that picture. It looks like a fun time. And a cool hill. Was it a fun hill? I bet!

Anonymous said...

Ah, things to know about the city of Denver, hum...

Well, it spawns people like me. That might give you some idea of its awesome powers.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a hill I'd want to roll down.