Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthdays all around!

So I am very happy to announce, that my beautiful, fun smart friend Whitney finally turned 21 today! Hooray no more sneaking her into bars! I miss her like crazy and can't wait to see her in November!

Also a few other people in my life are having some birthdays this week that I want to give a special shout out to:

Clyde who turns 26 on Aug 21!! Hooray. Finally I won't feel so much older. ha ha I only wish I had money for a plane ticket then I could help you celebrate. ;)

Jeff who turns 32 on Aug 21!! Jeff is also due to be a daddy any day now and I am so excited to meet his miniature!! He also had is 100th MLS career goal last night! So a big congrats for that! Jeff was also in town a few weeks ago and it was great catching up with him. I miss him and his lovely wife/baby mama Jocelyn so much. :( Friends like these to don't grow on trees.

In news of other special people who came to visit one of my best friends for life Derek came to town, and we had the opportunity to share a great dinner I only wish he had been here longer. we didn't even have time to do a special revival of "My boobs, his hips".




Well, I'm off to the Jack Johnson concert tomorrow, so here is hoping I don't get a contact high...

2 comments:

Hiba said...

Yay for blog posts about awesome people! Happy birthday to all.

Ramsey said...

You must post about the Jack Johnson concert! I'm totally in love with him. I liked way back when he was on G. Love & Special Sauces album!

Oh and Happy Birthday to all your awesome friends!