So about the Jack Johnson concert. I love Jack he is great, green, ad his songs are delish. But I have to say it, I used to think the E center was the worst concert venue ever, but I was wrong Usana amphitheater is. I could not see ANYTHING for most of the concert. And hands down the most annoying people ever attend Jack Johnson. So here is any open letter to the fans:
Dear Utah Jack Johnson fans,
I feel there are a few things we need to go over.
First-choosing what tee-shirt/smoothie flavor/bathroom stall are not among the hardest choice you will be faced to make in this lifetime so make it quickly. You have been standing in line for 15 mins waiting for a smoothie. There are two flavors. Wildberry and Strawberry Banana. Both titles are self explanatory. So make your choice before you get to the front. There is no need to hum and ha once its your turn. Also you see that giant sign that says CASH ONLY. That means they don't take credit cards. So have your money ready when you reach the front. Same thing goes for Tee-Shirts You have just watched the 50 people in front of you hold up a small to there chest will fit in it so you should have your style/size choice made by the time you reach the front. This is not hard.
Second-the beer thing. If you can not make from the beer stand back up your blanket without dumping your beer all over me, that means you've had enough. We aren't at a bar. Its time for water.
Third-frat boys: no one wants to see you take off your shirt and let your beer belly hang out while sing/dance around. You are not sexy. You look like a fool. Despite what your girlfriend says. Unless your upper body resembles that of Michael Phelps,you face of Brody Jenner and your dancing skills that of Gene Kelly, put a shirt on, sit down and shut the hell up. And really there is no reason to shout "DUDE" at your buddies every 20 seconds either.
Forth- CLEAN UP YOUR TRASH. Who raised you to act like that. There are 80 trash/recycling bins. Pick up your crap. You are at a damn Jack Johnson concert for hells sake. The is an environmental sustainability fair happening just North of the stage. Hello? Do you get it?
Fifth-Exciting a parking lot is not hard. We are all stuck here together. There is no need to Honk, cut people off, shout at people etc. This will not make cars get out the lot sooner. They will not magically disappear if you honk 40 times. I want to go to bed just as much as you do.
Love always,
Heidi
PS Dear Usauna Your lawn seating and parking lot blows. Take a cue from Deer Valley. They got their shit together.
But a special shout out has o go to Trixi for hooking me and Hibs up with passes to stand down front for the last few songs. I have got to hear my most favorite song from up front. Thanks again!
2 comments:
LOL! Despite the irritating moments I'm still 100% jealous. My long time love affair with Jack Johnson will continue. I hope fellow Jack fans will take your advice for their next concert experience.
Heidi....I do read your blog and I love it. I only wish you would post more often.
Post a Comment