I want this sweater:

And this sweater:

And these pants:

And this poster:

Or this one:

And I really want some boots I saw at a store yesterday. Also, I really would like to watch season 1 of Gossip Girl, because I've never seen it. Everyone claims I'd love it. I probably would. But you can't rent it anywhere. I guess I'll miss season 2as well. Because I don't want to start half way in. :( And I don't have/want netflix. I don't understand how I am making $1.50 more then I was at my old job, yet somehow I have less money.
I feel nervous and uncomfortable, and a trip to the mall would ease my spirts.
Someone should take my credit card away ASAP. Not that it won't get declined even if I did try it. :(
1 comment:
I too suffer from Retail Compulsion from time to time.
Know what snaps me out of it?
Accounting.
Works EVERY time ;-)
Post a Comment