Thursday, November 13, 2008

F*#K The Duggers

Monday night on TLC is family night. I very much enjoy this. I love me some Little People Big World" Its so entertaining. I wish Matt would stop building onto the house, buts that not really my battle to fight, that Amy's.



Another reason to love this show? Jermeny Roloff. I know the kids like 18, but 18 is legal and he is freaking hot. Yum. I am especially fond of the parts where he takes his shirt of and his dad makes him to manual labor.



Moving on to "John & Kate Plus 8" honestly one of the best shows on TV. Its genus. They are amazing. I would lose my mind. The kids say the funniest things. One of my faves: "Don't! Stay away hims throw up on you!" Classic.I love everything about this show.




You could make the best drinking game with this show.
Take a shot when:
Madi is a bitch,
Kate says "Oh my!"
Someone hits someone on the head
Someone screams
Someone gets food on their clothes
Kate yells at John
Really, the list goes on and on. But that's not really the point. The point is I hate the show that comes on after.
I hate the Duggers, They are infuriating. Everything about them. They have to many children. Its not right!






I would be willing to accept this many kids if they were adopted. But they aren't every single one came out of her vagina! 18!!! That's insane. Its a strain on our natural resorces. Plus they are crazy god freaks. Seriously they talk about God all the time. The oldest boy couldn't kiss his wife tell he married her. And they dress like polygamists. They were homeschooled.The dad's name is Jim Bob. They also name all there kids J names. And they only thing more crazy then the whole 18 kid idea, is the mothers hair. I have absolutely no idea what would possess this woman to wear her hair in that fashion. Shes clearly a loon. She talks like one.

2 comments:

doug said...

I love Aaden. I love Alexis. I love Colin. I love Joel. I LOVE J&K+8

Brian said...

I have never laughed so hard in my life--this is officially the best Heidi blog post ever.

Hott midget son?! YUP!
JK + 8 drinking game? YUP!
Fuck the Duggars?! YUUUUUPPP!!!

Amazing. Can't wait to see you.