Today is both a rainy day/Monday. I don't really enjoy either of these things. Plus I have a headache, so I'm a little grumpy today. In other news, I bought my plane ticket to LA last week, so come Thurs the 20th I will be on my way to Sunny California! Yeah!! I miss So Cal so much. I am excited to see all my pals that live there, to go to MLS cup(One more win from REAL and they'll be playing in it!!!), go the the beach, and I can't wait to go to an LA hot spot featured on the Hills possibly Le Duex, and shop a little. Plus its like 70 degrees there now and that's just amazing.
PS check out this pic of My boy Beckham. How annoyed does he look with Marc Anthony. I feel I would feel the same way if I were stuck next to Marc Anthony. Why does that dude look so much like a rat? Actually that is not very nice to the rats. Sorry my fury little friends. I didn't mean to insult you in such a fashion.
2 comments:
If you see Spencer you should poke his eyes out then tell him to shave. LOL. I'm totally jealous of your trip. :)
Hey wait! My boyfriend is cheating with Becks?
I love you Marc!
Post a Comment