We did it! Barack Obama is now our President elect! So exciting! I have had the privilege to vote 3 times in my lifetime and this is the first time someone I voted for has won the office of President. Its exciting to have a man in charge that I actually believe in. A man that I feel America can believe in. Someone who I feel honestly wants to better the country he lives in. For the first time in a very long time I genuinely feel proud to be American.
Watching President Obama give his acceptance speech last night was a truly moving, beautiful, and historical event. I feel so lucky to be alive when this amazing event has occurred. I truly believe that decades down the road America will hold President Obama up as one of the greatest men to lead our country ever.
BARACK AND ROLL!!!!



"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America -there is a United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and Latino America and Asian America -there is the United States of America."-President Barack Obama
*The above pics are from the Democrat Election night party at the Radisson Hotel.
3 comments:
What's up with the interview pic? Were you on the teevee?!
i love the pics! :)
Yes I was on BYU news haha
Post a Comment