Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 Things I Heart This Week.

Mark Salling of Glee
This boy is so cute. I was so excited when he sang last week. I am aware his hair is totally douchie on the show, but he is fine. (Yes, I have decided to bring back "fine". Don't judge, it makes me feel young again. That said it needs to be said Fa-ine. Moving on...)


Project Runway
How I lived before this show I will never know. I love it. Heidi Klum is phenomenal, and Tim Gunn is a treat. So happy its on lifetime so I can actually watch it now.

Yoga!
My back has been totally effed up for years. I can't even sleep on my side because I wake up in pain.I have been on prescription pain meds, had physical therapy the whole works but to no relief. Then I started doing Yoga and it feels a small bit better! Not %100 but I will take any improvement. Plus Yoga is just awesome and I love it.

THE END
PS- Fave Glee quote of the night:
"I only had sex with you because you got me drunk on wine coolers and I felt fat that day."

1 comment:

Foster Farm said...

Ha awersome