Monday, September 07, 2009

Back to the old retail days...Sort of....

Hola. So this weekend was the USMNT game against El Salvador. We won yay! Since I knew there would be a ton of soccer peeps from all over the country I figured this would be a good time to try and sell some of my friend Kyles KB5 shirts. So I hit the bars Friday night the the tailgate Saturday before the game. Holy Cow it was so much work! I had forgotten how rough my retail days were! Haha But all in all it was a lot of fun! I got to meet a lot of cool people, I sold a lot of tees, and raised some money for charity too. This Saturday morning I'll be helping at the KB5 booth at the G.O.A.L.S. community day, them heading to Rachel and Kerr's wedding! I can't wait!

3 comments:

lavitadajessica said...

I love you! You are fabulous!

Foster Farm said...

I cant wait! Kerr and i are excited
hee htee hee

Foster Farm said...

ps i like your hair color alots