Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Reason number 253 why I love Jason Mraz

Someone asked Jason Mraz if he had an advice for President Obama and this is what he said:
"Sure. Forgive all the nations for whatever they did that’s keeping our missiles, tanks and soldiers armed and in combat. Lead the world into a new direction of peace by demonstrating a powerful example of compassion. Apologize to all those invested in oil and nuclear power and invite them to join in the building of a new efficient clean earth. Build more schools, increase the number of Arts programs, and pay the teachers anything they want. Also, Keep the Internet free, put a kitten on the US Flag, and make everyday “Casual Friday.“ "

Reason number 254?
He is fond of hats. And who doesn't enjoy a cute boy in a hat?

Reason number 255
He is awesomely nice and cool. I know that because I hung out with him backstage. (just in case you forgot it)

No comments: