Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sumertime!

OK since summer is pretty over. (tear) I thought I should do a quick block and some of the great things that happened this summer. (yay!)
In no particular order...

Tori Amos!
I have never been to a Tori Amos concert till this year. Truthfully I had never really even listened to her music that much. But when my gal Pinky called with free front row tickets and the chance to meet her, I said why not? What a fun time! That girl can rock!

Prom!
What a fun event! You were supposed to wear a prom dress from the year you graduated high school, so me and my girls rallied and did it! (that's my Homecoming dress from 2000!) There was dancing, eating raffles, and more dancing! Such a great time!

Rachel's Bachlorete Party!
The best thing I got out of Strategic Staffing aka Rachel, is getting married!!! Her bachlorete party was a couple of weeks ago and we had a awesome time! What a great group of girls!

Bees Game
OK, I hate baseball. I do, but it turns out if you get a suite, a bunch of free food, a bunch of pals and don't watch a min of the game but spend the whole time checking MLS scores on a laptop, Baseball is fun!

MLS all star week!
What a freaking party this was!
From the game, to the clothing launch party, to the fundraiser party, to the awesome after party in Popes suite, I can safely say, that me and my peeps "Didn't know this shit was goin' down!"


Real Games!!!
Nuff' said.

Seattle!
For a week in June I went up to Seattle to visit one of my BFFs Derek! It was so fun! We saw RENT, went to a Sounders game and we pretty much took in everything Seattle has to offer.

KB5 Launch Party
My pal Becks has a clothing line and it launched this summer!
Here is Mayra, Hibs, Seitzy and me at the party. The T-shirts are cute too!

Cancer Free!
After another scare with cancer, my aunt is cancer free again!!! YEAH!!!!!

2 comments:

lavitadajessica said...

This summer has had its ups and downs... but I'm glad you've also had some fun and some great memories!

Foster Farm said...

Awe babe! I cant wait to see you!
xoxo