Monday, November 30, 2009

Big Thanks.

I would like to start this post by saying I hate Twilight. I do. I think it is an absolutely ridiculous concept for a book. Plus, the first movie was painful. But this weekend I broke down and saw New Moon. Holy crap. It wasn't awful. I would even be so bold as to say I enjoyed it. Shocking I know. So now I would like to give a special thanks to those who made this movie way more enjoyable then the first one.

Kristen(I hate your face) Stewart, I feel you were not terrible in this movie. I appreciate that. Plus your hair looked pretty.

Taylor Lautner you are fa-ine. You look even better covered in water. Thank you.

I can always enjoy a well choreographed fight scene, and this movie had a few. Nicely done fight choreographer.

Hey screenwriter/director Thanks for having Taylor's shirt off for no reason in this scene.

Grrrr! Wolves are cool and the special effects of people turning into them in this movie were awesome.

Thanks for putting in the extra hours at the gym, Tay.

Dear Ashley Greene. You were damn adorable in this movie and a swell actress. Good work girl.

Mr. and Mrs. Lautner aka Taylor's parents, thanks for choosing to breed.

Thanks Stephenie Meyer for writing a book that requires a bunch of hot boys to have their shirts off the entire film for no particular reason.

Mr. Lautner thank you for existing. Ms Swift is one lucky lady.

Robert Pattinson, thanks for not being in as much of this movie as compared to the last one. You sir, are and absolutely horrible actor. Plus your head is to big for you spindly weird body. And your hair is ugly.

6 comments:

Q said...

you're welcome. - there were so many thanks in that I thought you deserved a "you're welcome"

PS Still haven't seen this - but I think I would enjoy it for all the same reasons you have listed above.

Q said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

Guurrrrllll, I know you didn't. UGH. I can't even.

Megan said...

Love it! I ate up every minute of it. I am an Edward fan but just by watching that movie I'm starting to love Jacob...oh yeah.

Spenc said...

I'm thankful to Hiedi for putting up all these shirtless pics of TayTay.

Ramsey said...

So pretty much the only useful parts of the movie were the shirtless scenes of Taylor. Yup, I agree. Oh and the fact that Mr. Disco ball wasn't in it. The less we see of him the better.