I could not be more proud they played with all there heart and got the result they deserve. They beat a team with two of MLS biggest "Stars" including David Beckham. And they brought home Utah's first major sports title since 1984! 
I had a great time on the trip, and I am so happy I was able to make it.
I"ll post some pics from my trip soon. Last night there was a huge celebration for the boys and I was having a blast until a huge damper was put on the night when I learned that one of my good friends will be off to play for the Philadelphia Union next year. And while I am so happy for him, because this is something I know he really wanted, I will miss him like freaking crazy. When he told me I burst in to tears in the middle of the bar. I know he will do absolutely amazing in Philly and he completely deserves a starting spot. He will kick so much ass. But I am going to HATE not seeing him next year.
1 comment:
That is so cool that you were there! I was thinking about you when I heard that they won. It's because you have been such a BIG support for them-your luck rubbed off on them. :)
Post a Comment