So i had the great privilege of going to dinner with one of my BFFs for life Trixi last night. Trixi is about 6 months preggers and cute as can be! I am so excited for her and Kevin I can hardly stand it. She looks so damn adorable. We had dinner at the pub then headed down to Pottery Barn Kids to look at their baby stuff. Oh. My. God. soooooo cute. I almost died. and I never think anything involving babies is cute but this shit totally was! Trixi and Kevin are going to be great parents and I can't wait for them to start this adventure!



Trixi and I have been friends for years and I cherish her friendship so much. Trixi, Derek and I used to be inseperable and I consider myself so lucky, that even though we have all grown and changed, that three of us still remain incredibly close. We even called Derek on speakerphone so he could say Hi to us and the baby. All though they are not finding out the sex, I have an feeling its a boy. I can't wait! I'm going to be an aunt. :)
2 comments:
Pottery Barn Kids stuff is so amazingly cute!! Hooray for Trixi and Kevin!
Being an Aunt is the most amazing thing ever! :)
Post a Comment