
Anyway, my boys at RSL are going to MLS cup! Hooray! I'm so proud. It is such great news!

Thus I will be boarding a plane this evening for rainy dreary Seattle. Its supposed to be 50 degrees and rain every day I'm there. RAIN! EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. My hair will be fucked. I need to give a special shout out to Jetblue for helping us desperate REAL fans out and offering us cheap airfare even if we have to fly into Long beach and change plans to get there.
I am also really excited to see Derek! We are staying with him, so it should be lots of fun! My mom and I fly out tonight then Mayra arrives Saturday, then the game is Sunday! SO it will be a crazy whirlwind trip! Can't wait!

GO RSL! BRING HOME THE CUP BOYS!!!
3 comments:
What did I tell you? You are such a NINJA! Have a great time. :)
I wish you were coming here :( :( :( ;(
I am so excited that you are flying!!
Post a Comment