Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ode to Bode

I almost forgot to give a big shout out to another one of my original Olympic loves and the man I someday plan to name a pet dog after, Bode Miller!

I have loved Bode for YEARS. Sometimes he makes me feel like I might want to take up sking again. But then I remember the cold, the crashing and the way it feels when chucks of ice hit your face and I change my mind. I have a T-Shirt with his face on it. If I remember correctly, I got in from swag that Anthony Rapp didn't want from Sundance. That's random. Any-woo Bode rocks and I love him. I even stood by his side in the disaster that was his run in the 2006 Torino Olympics. But this time he came back better then ever managing to win a bronze, silver and gold! Yay! I heart his ridiculously beautiful face. He has got one more race today and I'm sure he will rock it.


SWOON.

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

I hate the Olympics. Do you still love me? :)