Thursday, April 01, 2010

Blah.

I am NOT having a good week. Nope. Not at all. Things just keep getting worse and worse. I gotta catch a break somehow. Its all been downhill since Sunday. I don't think I've had a good night sleep one night this week.
The one piece of joy in my heart is this little fraggle. I love him so much. He is a total dream come true and I cherish every moment I get to have with him.

Trixi has been my dear friend for years, and I am so thankful that her and Kevin have let me be a part in little Rowan's life

Here is a picture of the new hair color.

I finally have enough money to get it cut Saturday, so that's happening. After this weeks events though, I couldn't care less. Oh and RSL 's first home game is next Saturday. And...nope, I'm not really even excited for that either. I love my friends. They are amazing. So many of them have rallayed this week to providing support. Especially today. Thanks guys. It doesn't go unnoticed. I promise. I'm so desperate for things to get better I went out and bought a lucky charm stone thing that according to a book I own will help things get better. Heres to hoping.

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

Your hair color is awesome and I FINALLY found my tv remote yesterday so that means the Karma Gods are starting to move in our direction. Good things are bound to start happening for you soon, I can feel it.
I love you!