Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Louie!
I'm not going to lie. I have been sorta, kinda, completely stalking Olympic snowboarder Louie Vitto since I started following him on Twitter during the Olympics and realized he lives in SLC. I thought he was adorable on Dancing With The Stars. So imagine my TOTAL surprise when I was rolling up to the REAL game Saturday and saw a bunch of peeps sitting at tables signing autographs. Who are these peeps I wondered to myself and strolled on over calmly, until, I looked to the head of the table and saw Mr. Louie Vitto! This prompted me to yell! "OMG its Louie Vitto!!! Mom! Mom! Its Louie Vitto! That snowboarder I follow on Twitter and have been trying to find everywhere!" Like full volume. Smooth and calm is just how I roll. I immediately rushed to the table and got in line where, I was flipping out trying to find the camera. When I met him, since I'm so amazingly charming, one of the first sentences out of my mouth was: "I follow you on Twitter!" Yep. I'm just that cool. Please note this was made more weird by the random man behind me in line saying: "What, you're not going to kiss her?" Thanks Sir. Louie's response "I don't want to scare her away!" Wah wah. He is an awesome snowboarder and I totally adore him. I think he is so cute, despite how dirty he looks. I may be a little in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too bad you didn't say, "Louie, you made it!" Because what you're describing sounds exactly like Radnor-itis (which I was affected by during Sundance this year). :)
Post a Comment