
OK, I know I'm behind but, I went to the Train concert last Thursday! Yay!
I have loved Train ever since "Meet Virgina" came out way back in the high school days and Ramsey and I used to listen to it all the time. I've seen Train perform two other times, I even met the lead singer once, but this was probably the best Train concert I've been to. So much fun. Mayra and I started the evening at Squatters, (Yummy!) then decided to walk to the Gateway to buy warmer clothes because we were freezing. (Hence why we both ended up in gray Roxy hoodies) The concert was amazing (We ended up in the front row) and afterward we headed to Keys on Main for the after party. Where some random hot dudes decided they loved us. Yay for Earth day 2010!

PS Earth day marks the one year anniversary of me getting laid off from Strategic. I recently took a moment to reflect on how my life has drastically changed in the past year. Wowza.
1 comment:
Hooray for fun concerts and hot dudes!
Post a Comment