
I have wanted this purse forever. it was originally $399.00 I saw it at the Nordys Rack a few months back and it was $199.00 This is still to much. But yesterday I went and it was additional money off!!! Making it $119.00 after tax!!! And its not leather!! I took this as a blatant sign from the universe was giving me and bought it. I think it has to mean things are going to get better. And those of you that think I shouldn't of spend $119.00 on a purse can shut it. This is the first good thing to happen to me in a long while. I plan to use this object to fill the void left in my heart. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.
PS My purse and I are very happy together.
2 comments:
I love your purse but I'm still waiting to see the hair cut :)
Love the bag. No doubt about it, hand bags and shoes are the quickest way to any girls heart. I love you girl-hang in there!
Post a Comment