Saturday, March 05, 2011

Wind. A Portrait.

So I went to Santa Monica last weekend. And wow was it windy. VERY VERY WINDY. Windy like I didn't know ever existed. Wind straight off the ocean, cold, cold, wind. Constant wind. Not gusty. CONSTANT. So now I present to you Wind. A Portrait. In Series.

"First meeting after a month apart wind" or "Wind: The start of the demise of our hair"



"Wind with Palm" or "The continued demise of our hair due to wind"

"Wow, wind makes celebs look like supermodels and I just look ROUGH"
"Sorry the wind is making my hair attack your face Jason Ritter"

"2011 Indie award winner wind" or "Lets see if a pony tail helps the wind/hair situation"
"Haggered after a day in the wind."

"The adorable Ben Lyons still looks good in a wind storm, even when he claims he is tired" or "If I put my hand by my face maybe I can control my hair from blowing in the wind for one pic"
"Fave Sundance friend in Wind" or "Ben Lyons should date me, plus wind"



"Mother and Daughter, in a wind storm" or "My hair was done for at this point thanks to the wind"
~FIN~

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

You should start a blog strictly about your interactions with celebs.
Oh and I'm jealous you were in Cali but I'm not jealous of the wind. :)

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Dying over the alternate wind names! Yes, our hair was done for. Not winning.